I'm not usually one to make resolutions because it seems like you're destined to fail. I consistenly talk about eating better and exercising more (or at all LOL), but resolving to suddenly do so just because the year changes doesn't mean it will actually happen. I did decide, however, to give myself some other (hopefully attainable) goals. #1 I have always been a fan of photography and took tons of pictures when my children were smaller, but I have gotten bad about getting the camera out. I want to catch more random shots than just the usual annual photo opportunities. #2 I'm not a morning person; never have been and probably never will be. That fact has always made getting the kids up and ready for school somewhat challenging. I can tend to be short-fused and low on patience because I'm not any more excited about being up than they are. LOL I'm trying to take some time each evening to prepare for the morning in order to make it go smoother. My biggest obstacle each morning is getting Lauren to wear something weather appropriate. Getting the fight out of the way before bed seems to work better. At least we aren't quite as pressed for time. We'll see how both goals go and continue. Life is SO busy and work is SO exhausting that relaxing is just about all I want to do when I'm at home, but I need to save myself some stress and disappointment by sticking with it.
I feel like life is flying by. Sometimes the small things like taking pictures gets overlooked but we'll never get those days back. We recently bought a fancy camera with too many options and my goal is just to figure out how to use it! lol
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to blogging, keep it up!