Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally Scrapbooking?!?!

I haven't touched my scrapbook supplies since New Years Day. I lost my motivation when I lost the majority of my partners in crime. But I recently saw a billboard for the scrapbook show coming to Kalamazoo next weekend and decided it was time to jump back in. I made mention of the fact that I wanted to do a Disney album, and the next day my mom had the album I've been wanting on order.

This picfolio album will help me get it done faster without becoming too overwhelming because each page has 5 4x6 slots. You can either slide pictures in or create your own 4x6 embellishment or journal box. I'm super excited to get it on Thursday! Now I just have to force myself to narrow down the pictures I have. The album comes with 32 pages so 160 slots. Considering I have 300+ pictures, I really need to figure out my 100 favorites and start getting them organized this week. We only have from 9-6 to crop on Saturday, and the time will go way too fast. At least it will be a start and get me back into the world of scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had someone to scrap with! I made my SIL a cookbook scrapbook for her wedding, and had SO much fun doing it! Even though, I got a little carried away! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete